On Microsoft Azure, scale sets enable creation and management of a group of virtual machines (VM). The number of VM instances can automatically increase or decrease in response to demand or according to a defined schedule. Radware Alteons enhance Azure scale sets with automatic server discovery, automatic scalability of application delivery controller (ADC) clusters and automatic licensing of ADC instances to enhance availability for applications while reducing the latency and the cost of running the applications.
In this webinar, key topics include:
- What are Azure scale sets?
- Enable elastic licensing to automatically acquire and release ADC licenses
- Review key use cases of how application delivery controllers benefit applications and lower your cost of business
- Configure Azure scale sets and server load balancing for Radware Alteons
- Gain end-to-end visibility.
Time: Thursday, April 25th – 9:00am – 10:00am (GMT+7)