- ABOUT US
- Cyber Security Solutions and Services
- IoT Security & Visibility
- IT/OT Security
- Privileged Access Management
- Application Load Balancer
- Firewall & Anti-DDoS
- Scan & Manage Vulnerabilities
- CONTACT US
Splunk for SIEM System
Splunk Named a Leader in Gartner SIEM Magic Quadrant for the Third Straight Year
The Splunk security portfolio, including Splunk® Enterprise and the Splunk App for Enterprise Security, solves Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) requirements to dramatically improve the detection, response and recovery from advanced threats by providing broad security intelligence from data that is collected across IT, the business, and the cloud. Based on the need to protect against advanced threats, a growing number of organizations are using Splunk security analytics to augment, replace and go beyond their legacy SIEM deployments.
This week, Gartner published the 2015 version of its annual Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management. In the report, Splunk was named a leader for the third straight year.
The results of the 2015 Gartner SIEM Magic Quadrant are in line with feedback from Splunk reference customers who give us high satisfaction scores in the following areas:
- Big-data scalability
- Analytics-enabled security
- Real-time monitoring
- Advanced incident response
- Fast and flexible creation of correlation searches, alerts, reports and dashboards for security teams, business line owners, executives and auditors
To protect against advanced threats, a growing number of organizations are using Splunk security analytics to augment, replace and go beyond their legacy SIEM deployments. Splunk remains at the forefront of solving advanced and emerging SIEM use cases.