- ABOUT US
- Cyber Security Solutions and Services
- IoT Security & Visibility
- IT/OT Security
- Privileged Access Management
- Application Load Balancer
- Firewall & Anti-DDoS
- Scan & Manage Vulnerabilities
- CONTACT US
Solutions for IT/OT environment
Honeywell’s solutions are deployed at thousands of sites worldwide in diverse sectors. They delivers unrivaled visibility, reliability and compliance for plant operations.
- SECURE REMOTE ACCESS FOR SAFE CONNECTIVITY
Honeywell Forge Cybersecurity Platform helps secure remote field assets from a single security and operations center. This field-proven technology automates the deployment and enforcement of system-wide security policies while focusing on cybersecurity essentials such as inventory visibility, patching, log collection, remote access and compliance.
Complying with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the NIST SP 800-82 guidelines and leading international standards (including NERC CIP, ENISA, PERA, ISO 27001 and ISA/IEC-62443), Honeywell Forge Cybersecurity Platform improves the cybersecurity compliance posture across industrial organizations.
- Simplify access to cross-vendor assets
- Centralize control over all remote access sessions enterprise wide
- Standardize remote access procedures
- Supervise and audit sessions
- Control via rolebased and device-specific access permissions and privileges
- Lower cost and complexity for managing third-party resources and maintenance personnel
- Secure Media Exchange (SMX)
Secure Media Exchange reduces cybersecurity risk and limits operational disruptions by monitoring, protecting, and logging use of removable media throughout industrial facilities. SMX provides plant operators with unprecedented control and visibility into the secure use of USB and removable media by personnel and contractors, reducing cyber risk to process control networks globally.
SMX provides the latest in advanced threat detection capabilities to critical infrastructures and isolated network environments. SMX bridges the divide between IT and OT requirements for safer process manufacturing. It delivers vendor-agnostic threat research updates while securely closing security gaps.