- ABOUT US
- IoT Security & Visibility
- Privileged Access Management
- Load Balancing
- Firewall & Anti-DDoS
- Scan & Manage Vulnerabilities
- CONTACT US
Find and Fix Vulnerabilities. Faster.
To have a successful vulnerability management (VM) program, you need a way to efficiently acquire vulnerability data, options to effectively distribute that data, and integration with other parts of the business. Unfortunately, that’s often easier said than done. Knowing whether you’re really finding all the vulnerabilities and prioritizing the right ones to fix is challenging. And it’s often difficult to know if other teams are remediating vulnerabilities and collecting the data to determine if you’re improving your program or not.
With SecurityCenter, Tenable offers the industry’s broadest asset and vulnerability coverage; the most built-in dashboards and reports; and automated integration with complementary third-party systems. By providing full-cycle vulnerability management, Tenable is uniquely positioned to help you have a successful program.
Industry-Leading Coverage, Research and Dashboards
SecurityCenter™ consolidates and evaluates vulnerability data across your organization, prioritizing security risks and providing a clear view of your security posture. With SecurityCenter’s pre-built, highly customizable dashboards and reports, and the industry’s only Assurance Report Cards (ARCs), you can visualize, measure and analyze the effectiveness of your security program.
- Broadest coverage: Through Nessus audits and supported assets, Tenable covers nearly 30% more CVEs and 30% more technologies than competitive solutions.
- Powerful communication options: SecurityCenter delivers multiple ways to display and distribute vulnerability data, including reports, dashboards and Tenable-exclusive Assurance Report Cards (ARCs).
- Integrations for better collaboration: Built-in integrations with third-party solutions, such as patch management and ticketing, lets the entire organization participate in a successful vulnerability management program.
- Deep research: Tenable’s world-class research team discovers and publishes checks for new vulnerabilities every day, ensuring you stay up-to-date and your IT environment stays secure.