Forbes Vietnam has just announced the top 50 brand leaders in Vietnam. Total brand value of this list reached more than 9.3 billion USD, an increase of 1.2 billion USD compared to the list before.
Forbes Vietnam implemented this list according to Forbes US’s assessment method, calculating the role of brand contribution in the business performance of enterprises. The most valuable brand is the brand that achieves a high turnover in the industries in which it plays a key role. After making a preliminary list of more than 100 companies with strong brands, products with wide coverage and high level of consumer awareness, Forbes Vietnam calculates income before taxes and interest, then determines Contribution value of intangible assets.
In which, 10 leading brands including familiar names are Vinamilk, Viettel, Sabeco, Vinhomes, Masan Consumer, MobiFone, VinaPhone, Vietcombank, FPT and Vincom Retail, with a total value of over 6.9 billion USD.
The industrial revolution 4.0 is growing rapidly, the challenge of cybersecurity is one of the most difficult problems. VNCS is proud to be the provider network security solutions to most of the organizations and enterprises Forbes has just announced in top 50, specifically with number till the end of the first 6 months of 2019:
- 7 of the top 10 banks in Vietnam such as Vietcombank, Techcombank, TP Bank, VP Bank, Agribank, Napas, MSB
- 4 of 5 major telecommunications units such as Viettel, Vietnammobile, VNPT, Vinaphone
- 13 of 19 Ministries (Government) such as Ministry of Public Security, Taxation Department, Vietnam Customs, VNCERT, Vietnam Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Information and Communication, etc.
- Hundreds of enterprises of all sizes: Vinamilk, Vingroup, VinCommerce, Masan, Tan Hiep Phat, PNJ, Sawaco, etc.
Each customer has a different problem, the team of technicians and security experts of VNCS always understand the wishes of each customer to give the best solution and still fit the cost of the business.
The solutions are most interested in customers such as:
- Splunk: Enterprise Security, Big Data Analytics
- BeyondTrust: Privileged Access Management and Vulnerability Management
- Acunetix: Web Vulnerability Scanner
- Radware: Load Balancing, WAF and DDOS Mitigation
- Tenable: System vulnerability scanning
- WatchGuard: UTM Firewall Technology
- Checkmarx: Static Code Analysis
- Forescout: IoT Security & Visibility
- VNCS Web Monitoring: Centralized website monitoring solution
- o Penetration Test: Advisory services, security reviews, reviews
Brands increasingly play an important role for businesses to compete with other competitors. In order to operate your business effectively, you need to have a clear and connected strategy with resources in the company and you also need to focus on investing to ensure network security to prevent the risks such as Distributed denial of service (DDoS), data theft, site hijacking, and resource theft can seriously disrupt business operations. Some incidents only affect internal operations and processes, but others such as DDoS attacks and website attacks can affect brand reputation and damage users.
Reference source: https://forbesvietnam.com.vn/danh-sach/forbes-viet-nam-cong-bo-50-thuong-hieu-dan-dau-nam-2019-6949.html
Please contact VNCS for advice and equip your business the most suitable network security measures.
Contact for product advice:
📩 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
☎️ Hotline: (+84) 924 37 37 37
💼 Website: http://vncs.vn/en/